Track&Price U.S. Currency Online Instructions
Website Link (URL) –> trackandpriceus.com
- Login using your User Id and Password
There may be a time when you try to login and get the message
“This account is currently using the system from another device. Logout from the other device to use this one”
- Click the Manual Login (just below and to the right of Login button)
- Enter your email and password and then click Logout button.
- Now you can login
2. Click at the top for the currency type you want to view
- Large, Small, Fractionals, Colonials
The currency type you select will display all Friedberg numbers
This is the Summary of all catalog numbers.
1) Does Not display all Charter Numbers (this is due to the response time it takes to display all 12,635 charter numbers).
2) Display all Charter Numbers – Click the “Show all” button. This will display all charters in a separate tab on your browser (This can take from 5 to 30 seconds).
3) Search for a specific Charter number
Enter the charter number in the Charter Num field.
Click the Search button
- Searching for a Catalog Number. There are 2 ways to do this.
- Enter the CatNum you want to see in the FR. Num or Charter Num field at the left. Click the Search button You will then be located at the specified row at the right.
- Use the scroll bars at the right of the Summary display and click on the desired CatNum.
- Displaying Auction Results
Click on the Auction tab at the upper left.
The Auction Results for the selected CatNum will display.
Note: to go to another CatNum while in Auction Results, simply enter the new number in the FR. Num or Charter Num and click the Search button. (You do NOT have to go back to the Summary page)
- Auction Results page
The left side of the page allows you to ‘slice and dice’ the auction results so you can
display only the portion of the data that you would really like to see.
As I explain the various fields below not all fields are relevant for every currency type.
Where there are differences they will be noted.
- Grade – you can enter a grade range (for example if you only wanted to records graded Very Fine (20) to Extra Fine (40). You select 20 in the 1st box and 40 in the second. Then click the Search button.
- Graded By – you can specify which TPG (third party grading service) PMG, PCGS, etc that you want to display.
- Serial Num – to see records for a specific serial number then enter the number and click Search. (This applies to all types except Fractionals which do not have serial numbers).
- Source – this permits you to see results for a specific source (i.e. Heritage).
- Stars Only (Large Size Only) – display only Star notes. Click the Stars Only box so you see a checkmark and then click Search.
- Exclude Ebay – do not display any records from Ebay. Click the Exclude Ebay box so you see a checkmark.
- Max Records – Specifies the maximum number of records to display. The default is to display a maximum of 100 records (This reduces response time). To see more records select a different number of records you want to display. Also at the upper right of the screen you will see Records with the values
xxx/yyy xxx = the number of records currently displayed
yyy = the Total number of records that exist for this CatNum.
- Sort By – sort displayed records in different sequences.
- by Date (default)
- by Serial Number (all types except Fractionals)
- by Grade
- by Price
- Special (Small Size Only) – this field allows you to filter your display to see
- All – all records (default)
- Stars – display only Star notes. Click Stars Only and then click Search
- Packs – display only Pack records. Click Packs and then click Search
- Sets – display Federal Reserve sets. Click Sets and then click Search
- Sheets – display Sheets only. Click Sheets and then click Search
- Fancy – display Fancy notes only. Click Fancy and then click Search
Note: look at the Comments to see what type of Fancy note.
- Type (Nationals Only) – this field allows to display results for specific note types
- 1865 notes
- 1875 notes
- 1882 notes
- 1902PB & DB notes
- 1902RS notes
- 1929 notes
Note: this is very useful since if for example your want to see 1929 results you
do not normally care about results for other note types for the charter.
Note: Highlighting a specific Auction result
Click anywhere on the auction result row you want.
The entire row will turn Blue making it easier for you to review.